We pride ourselves in giving the best we have to give to all of our patients and our community. As a Christian based company, our caring does not stop at the truck. We reach out to local Schools and Churches to actively participate in activities to teach safety and what EMTs do to help people.
As EMTs, we were given a particular skill, a skill that is intended to help all people at all times. The ability to be a good EMT comes from learning and a special gift in their heart to care.
Some of our special programs include
- Harvest Festival Trunk or Treat
- Partnership with Greene and Lenoir DSS
- Teaching CPR Classes
- Participating in School Programs
- Participating in Church Programs
- Santa Clause visits with the elderly
- Relay For Life
- Employee donations to local Charities